Friday, March 13, 2009

Too busy and not much time for other things...

Sorry chaps, but I've had been busy the last few days with my tutorials, a pressing Management 100 project that has 1500 words- dateline wednesday- and a driving lesson on Thursday night as well.

I will be busy for the next few days and work my way through to finish this Management project. I have to edit my project, which has two more sections, a SWOT analysis and a conclusion, from currently 3,500 words to 1,500. So you know I have a lot of work left to do.

Also, referencing is needed- otherwise my stuff is considered to be automatically of plagiarizing of other people's work.

I also need a printer now, especially when I don't have access to Curtin University library's printers and the ones at Canning during the weekends. So I need to buy one.

Anyway, I have to go now. I will leave this video here for you guys. I will chat with you guys later..

No comments: