Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Marketing, MacroEcons, Management, Econ Biz Stats and Biz Stats

And that's what I'm studying right now this semester.

Update about the chapters now I'm studying:

Marketing 100- Consumer Behaviour Part II
MacroEcons 101- Classical and Keynesian economic theories(this week and next)
Management 100- Organisation Culture & Environment
Econ Biz Stats 101- Normal Probabilities(advanced)
Business Stats 201- "As above"- just more basic.



All subjects have their degree of difficulty- although I view theoretical subjects more of my strength simply because I understand and remember them better. As for maths, I'm not terrible in it, neither am I exactly good in it. As long as I get over them asap, I don't mind doing them now this semester.

....that is, if I can stop myself from falling asleep during the lectures of the last two. I now have new found respect for Econometric economists though; these guys are just maths wonders. How they do it is still a science to me, but they do things pretty good. Kudos to these guys.

No comments: