Saturday, March 7, 2009

CCM Iron Chef event!

I was organising this event for Hope Perth's Campus Christian Movement at Curtin..and it was the Iron Chef competition, and it was held earlier today.

It was a great day in all, and pretty tiring. We have had fun, in spite of all the tiredness, and I hope we all can do something better in the next event! Below are a few photos..


We woke up at 6am to go to Market City to buy fresh produce. All legal and no GST included! Btw the person there..her name's May Yan. She's the CCM President.


Cooking time for...blue team!


The three judges are starting to look serious....at least they are trying to do so, haha!


Slicing and dicing thru the veggies and fruits.. something I'm not naturally blessed in. :P ;)


My team members, and our official chefs in the red team. I just help out..coz my skills ain't at that level. I supply more of the raw stuff hehehe.


All of us- including me trying to be a cowboy..but ending up looking like a dork. :P ;)

All photos are courtesy of Joanne Liu, a dear friend of mine, and a fellow Vickery House stayer. Thank you!! =)))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey
cool blog and nice photos! good job for today at iron chef and thanks for all ur help:D