Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back in Oz...since Monday...

And I'm back for my studies. Can't admit I don't miss Singapore and my friends, and family though- not.




The fact is that if I say I don't miss Singapore, I would be lying, and God forbids that. I miss my family, my friends, and my relatives, all whom I love because of blood ties, friendship and of tight bonds.

I still have a life in Australia though, and its a privilege to be here, studying, understanding the fact that many of those whom I love would want such a privilege as well.

Its my duty to not just do well study-wise, but to develop a fuller, wiser character from this experience. All else I laid upon Him for His wisdom, including my future after I finish my studies. There's no ambition of mine without His approval.

I will see you in a second, guys.

No comments: