Sunday, January 11, 2009

I do not condone violence against politicians and public figures..even those whom some(but not me) may detest..

On hearing this report on the attack on MP Seng Han Thong, I was pretty shocked at the news. This is because I believe that there are many other ways to register one's feelings, positive and negative, in a way that resonates among people and is heard and understood by the person him/herself.

Therefore this sort of violent incident is not something I would condone at all. I believe that he doesn't deserve such an attack of such a violent nature, and I think it makes us all poorer for it.

My regrets goes out to MP Seng Han Thong for this attack, and I wish him a speedy recovery.

His picture and the link are all below after this:



Singapore MP set on fire in bizarre oil attack

No comments: