Saturday, September 27, 2008

2 Months- and 1 week- in Australia

Hey all,

Another update from me here....

If you may not have known, I have been in Perth, Australia for slightly more than 2 months now. I'm now studying in the Diploma of Commerce, UWA stream, at Canning College. This means that my first year at Canning would be the equivalent of my 1st year in UWA, and pertaining final total results at the end of my 2nd semesters, I would be studying at University of Western Australia next year.

Anyway I have been doing fine here. I have attached a few pictures here, as I feel, as the old cliche goes, a few pictures will say more than a thousand words.







And of course, I got a new phone from 3. Its the LG U990 and its almost a smartphone with 3.5G coverage..



The website for 3's mobile services is below:

http://store.three.com.au/mobiles/LG-Viewty(U990)-Internet-Key-49-combo

Thanks and cheers, guys

No comments: